Thursday 30 June 2016

My experience with single piece dental implant with fixed teeth in india

            My  experience  with  single  piece dental        
              implant with fixed  teeth in  india


  




    Hello Sir.. Just introduce yourself.. Ya..My name is Ramesh..I am coming from Kumbakonam.I know this clinic because the doctor is my
relative. I came to meet him.

  I did Implant treatment from him 1 year back.. In 2014 feburary..
And I totally forgot about the treatment and checkups. Then I received a call from clinic which was a check up call and they asked me to report for a checkup.

  How did you loose your front teeth..? That tooth fell becuse of an accident in my childhood. Then I got a plastic artificial teeth from a dentist in Kumbakonam. removable one? No its a fixed
one.. Fixed.. Like a bridge.. I had to change it every two to three years.

  Only after that I came to know about Implants and I enquired about it in Kumbakonam.It was too costly .Then I enquired with Doctor and it was fine.

   What was it like during the implant procedure?Did you have any pain? or was it painless?It was totally pain free but I was anxious.I came in the morning and by evening, all procedures were done and the next day all
my treatments were over.

Have you started eating the foods which you avoided when you had missing teeth? Yes.. I have started taking them.
 Because at first, it was a plastic teeth and I was
afraid to eat hard foods but now it became much easier and normal.

Don't you have any discomfort now? Its been one and half years since then.. I do not have any discomfort.

What is your opinion regarding this clinic?

The clinic is very good and the treatments are best here. So now are you feeling comfortable?  Yes. totally.. Thank you sir..

No comments:

Post a Comment