Thursday 30 June 2016

Immediate loading dental implant review



                    IMMEDIATE  LOADING  DENTAL  

                        IMPLANT  REVIEW






My name is Narayanamoorthy and I am coming
from Maduravoyal, Chennai.

I had pain in my left side teeth five to six years back. I
was working in Gulf during that time.

I consulted a doctor there who advised me to go for removal
since it is giving severe pain.

Again after six years, now I got pain in the nearby tooth.
I came to this clinic for my wife's treatment.

I too got my initial check up done. After
examination, the doctor told me that it was

my missing tooth that caused the nearby tooth
to get decayed and become mobile.

The doctor suggested me to go for replacement with Implants
and a crown.

The treatment was done and a temporary (Provisional) crown was placed.

They asked me to report after three months for changing the temporary crown to permanant.

At the end of the third month I did not have any discomfort or difficulty.Even after five
months my temporary crown stayed strong.

Then I visited the clinic for checkup and now they
removed my temporary crown and gave me a permanant one.

I do'nt have any problems now. Before
treatment, I never used this side for chewing food and I avoided taking non-veg foods.

After wearing temporary tooth I began chewing that side too.

Doctors were very kind and co-operative.
If you or your friends have any dental problems,you can visit this clinic. The treatment is good here.

For further details ,
 contact us 

+91 - 9171515077 ,
 044 - 43856017   

visit  us





   Mail us @ 
                                                              dr_mrgvl@yahoo.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment